INSTAGRAM

“I WANT TO ATTACK”

1:35 AM

Nico HulkenbergNico Hulkenberg is aiming to make 2016 his “best year in Formula 1” to follow on from his Le Mans triumph and Force India’s best ever championship finish last season.
The German driver, who is still looking for his first podium in F1, told Auto Motor und Sport that he intends to attack in the new year after ending 2015 behind Sergio Perez, the first time he failed to beat an F1 teammate since partnering Rubens Barrichello at Williamsin 2010.
He said: “I’m hungry. I want to attack. And I want 2016 to be my best year in F1. There is no reason why Force India should notbuild on the good performance, since last year we were travelling with the B version of the car.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

eflme

Flickr Images